Now Hiring for a Social Media Marketing Manager
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be in charge of managing social media profiles for a number of clients. This person would be responsible for creating original content while keeping a consistent brand identity that either we establish or that has already been established by the client. The candidate should also be willing to collaborate with the Creatively Seeded team to offer ideas for marketing, as well as offer suggestions or ideas on new products and/or services that we can offer to bring more value to clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but are not limited to:
- Design, edit, publish and share engaging content relating to each client’s business and their services
- Perform research to help with creating content related to the client’s business and their audience
- Think outside the box, come up with fun, different or creative ways of how to get ideas across with images and posts for clients
- Develop and plan optimal posting schedules for each client
- Develop a way to communicate statistics, performance and/or analytics from content posted
- Build and maintain client relationship
- Willingness to reach out to new, potential clients to bring in additional projects
- Knowledge of Facebook marketing and boosting
- Knowledge of other social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of software platforms that may be helpful in scheduling content on different social media platforms or that may be helpful with increasing engagement and/or the number of followings
- Email marketing and/or blog posting experience may be helpful
- Knowledge of (or have an interest in learning about) SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics as well as pixels
- Photoshop experience is needed and InDesign experience may be helpful
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Quick learner
This is a unique position and I have hopes that this person is willing to be flexible and grow with me and this business, to bless others with the gifts and talents we have been given.
How Can I Apply?
Email Tracee, click here.
Email Tracee or contact Tracee on Facebook.